Surprising Benefits of Guava
Surprising Benefits of Guava are in the following. Guava is the fruit Which is green or yellow in color. It is Oval in shape and contains edible seeds. This fruit is available and cultivated in Tropical and sub-Tropical regions. This fruit can be taken as in juice form, eaten raw and also add to the salads. It is rich in Nutrients, Mineral, and Vitamins.
Benefits of Guava
Strengthen Digestive System:
- Guava is the fruit containing the dietary fiber which helps in preventing the Contisipation. It also prevents gastroenteritis and diarrhea.
Regulate Blood Pressure:
- It helps to reduce the cholesterol in vessels and maintains the fluidity of blood because of the presence of fiber in this fruit.
Improves Immunity System:
- Because of the high amount of the Vitamin-C in this fruit which improves the immunity power by daily intake.
- As mentioned above it is rich in vitamin-C which is very useful for hair growth and prevents hair loss also.
- Guava leaves can heal the Swallon Gums, toothaches and oral ulcers.
- The amount of Lycopene is twice in this fruit than tomatoes. Even its leaves can improve the fairness of the skin. In addition to this, this fruit improves texture, controls premature aging and glowing skin due to its antioxidant property.
- This fruit is rich in retinol and vitamin-A which helps in maintain and improving the perfect eyesight. This fruit is the good substitute for the carrot.
- This fruit is low in carbohydrates and free of cholesterol. And it is rich in other nutrients which aids to the healthy weight loss.
- This fruit contains the power of reducing the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer. The content of Lycopene present in guava will reduce those cancers.
- This fruit concentrate may help enhance glucose control in individuals with diabetes or those in danger.
Relieve painful menstruation:
- By consuming its leaves extract daily will reduce the pain during menstruation.