Best Yoga poses for Groin Pain
Here are the Best Yoga poses for Groin Pain. Yoga poses are really helpful for any pains that can cure slowly but effectively and permanently. But what is a Groin Pain?. The groin is in the hip area between thighs and stomach where our leg begins and abdomen ends. The occurrence of pain in this area results in groin pain.
Causes for Groin Pain:
This pain can cause by
- Strained muscles of that area.
- Any physical activity injury.
- Inguinal Hernia.
- Bone fracture.
- Kidney Stones.
Best Yoga poses for Groin Pain:
To relieve this pain follows these 7 best poses of yoga,
Suptha Bhaddha Konasana(reclined goddess pose):
- Lie straight and flat on the mat
- Bend ur knees to bring the bottom of your feet together to touch.
- Relax ur shoulders away from ears.
- Stay in the pose for a min and breath deeply and slowly.
- Place your right ankle as close to your groin in the standing pose.
- straighten your spine and lengthen your upper body.
- Take a deep and slow breath.
Anandha Balasana(happy baby pose):
- Lie straight and flat on the mat.
- Inhale and lift ur legs up bringing both your knees close to he chest.
- Hold ur big toes using toe lock.
- open ur hips and widen ur legs to deepen the stretch.
While doing this your head should rest on the floor, ankle directly over knees, Shins are perpendicular to the floor, entire spine flat on the floor and tailbone, sacrum down to the floor.
Eka Pada Kapotasana(pigeon pose):
- In a standing pose bend down by placing ur palm on the floor in reverse V shape.
- Take your right knee between your hand.
- Stretch your left leg out and pull the knee back and stretch your ankle out.
- Place your palm on your butt and push your thigh muscles toward the down.
- Drop your neck down by placing palm downward.
Janu sirasana(Head to knee pose):
- Sit with a right leg sole inner the thigh and left leg out.
- Catch left leg with your fingers and place forehead on your knee.
- Lie down back and place your heels as close as to your butt.
- By holding ur heels, lift up your hip area after inhaling.
- Stay there for 2 deep breaths.
- Begin it with sitting in vajrasana. Next, stand on your knees by widening your legs
- Place ur palms on the back of the hip area and push ur hips forward
- bend back and place your palms on your ankles.