What is BB cream?
BB cream is the short form for blemish balm or beauty balm. They were first produced by a German dermatologist who wanted a cream that protects the skin and gives coverage after laser treatment. It is considered as all-in one formulation, which gives the benefits of foundation, moisturizer and also provides a sun block. It is also having an anti-inflammatory, anti-wrinkle and soothing effect. Some of the BB creams also contain Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid.
How to apply BB cream?
Step 1: Find the right BB cream that suits you.
If you are having normal to dry skin, apply serum or moisturizer before using our BB cream. There are many shades available, it is important to find a BB cream that works for your skin. Choose the one which goes with your skin tone. If you are having facial blemishes then have the opinion of a dermatologist.
Step 2: Start applying with a pea sized of amount
To avoid wasting the product start using a pea sized amount. Dab it on the face into any problem areas, particularly around the eye area. Slowly start blending in a circular motion.
Step 3: Get full coverage with blender or foundation brush.
Finish covering up with foundation brush to blend it well all over the face.
Step 4: End it with setting powder to help the product last longer on the face.
Best BB creams
- Maybelline Clear Glow Shine Free BB Stick
- Garnier All in one Miracle Perfector BB cream
- Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB cream
- Mac Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream
- Ponds White Beauty BB+ fairness cream
- Colorbar Perfect Match Beauty Balm
- L’oreal Paris True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream
- Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream with SPF 30