Remove Acrylic Nails at Home
Remove Acrylic Nails at Home is a very easy task. Firstly, let us know about Acrylic Nails. Acrylic Nails is a mixture of a polymer powder and a liquid monomer. After application, nails are to be shaped and buffed for Shine. These will last up to 2 weeks without any maintenance.
The process of application may be an interesting but quite lengthy process. Besides application, after 2 weeks u need to take an appointment in a salon for removing those nails. Some may have money and time issues for a salon. So, here are some easy and simple ways to Remove Acrylic Nails at Home.
- 8 Amazing Natural Methods to Soothe Your Summer Skin
- Hidden Secrets of Melissa McCarthy 35 kgs Weight Loss Diet
- Natural and Quickest Weight Loss Remedies
Remove Acrylic Nails by using Acetone:
- Firstly, cut your nails as short as possible with a nail clipper.
- Before removing apply petroleum gel to your skin around your nails.
- Then take a bowl and pour Acetone of your requirement.
- Damp a cotton ball in Acetone and put it on your nail. And also cover the nail with an Aluminium foil.
- Do the same for all your nails. and allow your nails to soak in acetone for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins remove the foil. with some gentle massage acrylic nail will come along with the cotton ball.
- If there are any acrylic marks on the nail, remove it with a Nail buffer.
Remove by using Warm Water:
- You can do the same process as mentioned above by replacing acetone with warm water.
- It is the safe process as it is not including any type of chemicals.
- The only precaution is to be taken is to check the temperature of the water should be warm enough to keep our nails in it for about 30 mins.
Remove by using Dental Floss:
- By using dental floss is quite painful but it gives good results and keep us away from chemicals like Acetone.
- Before beginning, find a partner as 2 hands are required to finish this process.
- Take a cuticle stick, by using it try to pry up the nail and acrylic area of contact.
- From that area keep the dental floss and try to slide outward direction of the nail.
- The acrylic nail will come along with the dental floss.
- Repeat the process for every nail.
- Remove the extra acrylic glue with a nail buffer.
- By using Acetone your nail feels dry. So, apply some moisturizer.
- Make sure your partner should keep sawing slowly until acrylic nail comes along with Dental floss.