Easy Korean Ulzzang Makeup
How to do easy Korean Ulzzang Makeup? is the question for those who are ready for Korean Ulzzang makeup by clicking this article. Before starting this lemme greet you in the Korean language “Annyeong”. Ok ,coming to the topic, Let us know about what is this Korean Ulzzang?
What is Korean Ulzzang?
In the Korean language, Ulzzang means a Good looking face. Ulzzang Makeup is all about Flawless Skin, Large eyes, Pinkish Baby Soft Lips, Pale snow white skin tone, v-line sharp chin and high nose bridge. This makes them appear so lovely. A person craving ulzzang status will pick up prominence on the web through participate in challenges where their photographs will judge and pick by voters. The pattern is unisex and polish by the two guys and females. Sorry boys, but for now this is for only girls. This is popular in Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and in some parts of South Asia.
How to do easy Korean Ulzzang Makeup:
This makeup looks based on 2 principles like perfect skin and innocent childlike appearance. Ulzzang makeup method is hard to learn. But once aced, it takes just 15 minutes. This requires less than 30 minutes of featuring, mixing and slapping on thick eye makeup.
Large circle Contact lenses:
- To look Korean Ulzzang girl you should have large eyes. For this, you don’t need them naturally and can add enlarging contact lens of 15mm size.
- For puppy-eyed look apply eyeliner in the direction of downward sloping and thin layer.
- For cute pouches under eye draw with white eyeliner and brown shadow.
- Use natural looking lip colors like pink. Keeping the rest as pale, dab a pink tint on the insides of lips.
- To look it more natural keep it thick and straight.
For Ulzzang look try wearing a loose sweater with tight-fitting jeans gives the overall makeover for Ulzzang girl.