Natural Looking Auburn Hair Color at Home
Attention to “Beauty and Care Tips“. This article is about How to dye Natural Looking Auburn Hair Color at Home. Generally, a girl with Auburn hair has a magnificent look. She can draw attention in a crowd. when this color is applied over light base hair color like highlights it works really well. But on the dark base hair color, we need to highlight more to give an auburn look.
But before moving to the topic lets us know about What is Auburn Hair color?. Well, Auburn is the French originated word which means Blonde. This color bounds with Chestnut, Burgundy, and Maroon. It is also a natural born hair color to some people with a gene. The people with this hair color are mostly found in western, northern and some parts of southern Europeans. In addition, North African people also have this type of hair color.
Now you got a clarity about what is Auburn hair color?. So, let’s move on to our main motto of……
How to dye Natural Looking Auburn Hair Color at Home?
- You have to buy an Auburn Hair color of a trusted brand.
- In the beginning, you have to apply some petroleum jelly in order to prevent your skin from irritation.
- Wear your gloves and take a bowl.
- Mix the things that you found in the box as per the instructions mentioned.
- Now place a towel on your shoulders to prevent staining.
- Divide your hair into 2 sections and again a smaller section of that.
- Apply gently and better to not touch the roots of the hair.
- After application covers it with a shower cap.
- Wash it off with a Shampoo and conditioning also must.
- If you want, apply the serum.
Tip: This auburn hair looks great in wavy and curly hairstyles.