Impressive Rockabilly Hairstyles for Females
Impressive Rockabilly Hairstyles for Females are in the following pictures. Before that let us know what Rockabilly means. Rockabilly is the word of combining Rock and Hillbilly. The word Rock comes from ‘Rock and Roll’. And the word Hillbilly comes from the term of the people who live in the rural and mountain areas of the United States. Coming to these Hairstyles, these are the hairstyles which styled the bangs upwards and applying gel to make them flawless.
- 5 Stunning sleek Hairstyles for parties
Rockabilly Hairstyles for Females:
There are different forms of Hairstyles in Rockabilly. Some of them
- In this hairstyle, front-most hair is set into curled and twisted back to the hair creating a hollow area. Tied with a ribbon if want as shows.
Pinup Victory Roll
- This is the famous pinup in the victory roll form. Again the front-most hair is taken into 2 sections. By using a roller roll it back making a hollow space and pin it back as shown below.
Upright Pin Curls
- This looks very beautiful for medium hair people as this needs curls in medium hair.
- This is a classic hairstyle and suitable for the people with soft hair. twist the hair and pin it in the back as the following picture.
- For this hairstyle make a pony on the front hair and fold it in the front like a length of bangs and keep remaining hair back into the remaining back hair.
- Firstly make a pony on the back of your hair and place the hair from back to forehead place like bangs and cover it with a band or cloth as shows.
Retro Victory Rolls
- It is the same as victory roll but should leave the remaining hair as shown.
- This looks pretty and beautiful for the people with long hair.
The Suicide roll
- The suicide roll is good for the faces of oval shape. It looks similar to the above one but to roll the hair outward.
- This is the beautiful hairstyle suitable for weddings and parties.
Retro Roll Updo
- This is perfect for the retro style parties.
Faux Bang and Rolled Pigtail
- This the new trend in Faux bang.
- This is the popular hairstyle and can be applied for every hair length.