7 Healthy Benefits of Camphor
Hello everyone, I would like to share Unbelieving 7 Healthy Benefits of Camphor which works really good for health. Do you know that this camphor will use in many of the brans in Vapour rubs?… Do follow the article for these type of interesting matters about camphor.
This is a white crystalline substance which has a strong odor and sours to taste. It is obtained from the camphor tree only when it reaches 50 years. After reaching 50 years, this tree starts to produce camphor oil.
Apart from the natural process, synthetic camphor will produce from turpentine. It is used for medicines, cuisines. This has an important role in Ayurveda. This tree mainly grows in Indonesia regions. This is available in the form of oil, tablets and raw form also. It is used widely in India during aarti time.
We can prepare camphor oil at home by mixing of any carrier oil with crushed camphor. Boil it up till u see a total liquid form of camphor dissolving in the carrier oil.
Unbelieving 7 Healthy Benefits of Camphor:
Cold and cough:
- It is very useful when you want an instant relief from Cough and Cold. Mix this with coconut oil and rub the mixture in the chest and nose area.
- Camphor is a painkiller when it is applied to the pain-prone area. We can use coconut oil and camphor mixture also.
Smoothen cracked heels:
- To get a smooth heel to apply this to the cracked area after washing your feet clean. and leave it over a night covering it with socks.
- When a severe ear-ache attacked you pour some camphor oil into the ear and get relief from the ache.
- If your suffering from hair loss then by applying the camphor oil will improve hair growth and reduce loss and even dandruff.
Improves sleeping time:
- Camphor has the properties of reducing stress and fighting against anxiety. It also has the property to increase mood which helps in improving sleep time.
Removes fungus on nails:
- While camphor has the antibiotic property which will fight against bacteria causing fungus on nails.