Health Benefits of Amla Powder
Hey, there. You people might be heard about amla in a conversation of your Grandparents. But how many of you know that it is a nature’s gift from earlier days to now and nature’s gift forever. Because it has many benefits and even medical values also. you will agree with me by the end of this article why an amla is a nature’s gift. So, let’s get into deep about Amla and also Unknown Health Benefits of Amla Powder.
The other name for amla is Indian Gooseberry. It is in green-yellowish and almost spherical in shape. It looks so hard containing 6 furrows. It taste is a mixer of sour, sweet, bitter. It is available in fresh, dried and even pickled. While in Ayurvedic culture, the fruits, leaves, flowers, and bark of the Amla tree will use for medicines. This fruit is rich in vitamin C, Iron, and Calcium also.
Unknown Health Benefits of Amla Powder:
- By consumption of this powder daily will definitely work on your eyesight to reduce. It also avoids the infections causes to eyes.
Decrease Heart Diseases:
- The damages for a heart like clogging arteries by the formation of bad cholesterol will reduce by this powder intake.
- It also helps in weight loss also by reducing bad cholesterol.
For Glowing skin:
- This powder is a natural source to get a glowing skin without any side effects. And also get a clean and clear skin with the intake or applying facemask.
- Mix this powder with the honey in a glass of water and drink it daily. By this, you will get clear skin because it purifies the hemoglobin in the blood.
- This powder will give the best result when it mixes with shikakai and henna powder. Mix it in equal portions and apply on hair. Leave it for 30 mins and wash it foo with lukewarm water.
- This powder provides nourishment for hair and also it prevents hair from greying. It will also act as a conditioner to hair.
Improves Digestive System:
- The content of fiber in this will clear problems in the digestive system and also relieve us from the contisipation also.