Boiled Egg Nutrition Facts
There is a saying called” An apple a day keeps a doctor away”. In addition to apple, why don’t you add egg also? Yes, we have to vote for Egg also. But Why we have to add? Well, to reveal the answer just scroll down to What are the Boiled Egg Nutrition Facts ….. article.
About Boiled Egg:
Generally, eggs are called the package of nutrition. So, to retain its nutrition we have to boil or steam it other than frying. To make an egg of boiled, boil the water and place the eggs in it. If in the case of cracked egg add some vinegar or salt to the boiled water. However, it prevents white of an egg from billowing.
There are 2 types of the egg of boiled.
- Soft boiled egg: This egg of boiled will cook for about 7 mins where the white gets hard and the yolk remains runny.
- Hard boiled egg: This egg of boiled will cook for about 15 mins where the yolk and white also get cooked completely and becomes hard.
What are the Boiled Egg Nutrition Facts :
Despite the fact that eggs contain fat, they can be a sound piece of a weight reduction or weight support abstain from food. The blend of fats and protein in eggs makes them both satisfying and filling. Eggs are a low-carb sustenance. However, despite the fact that they’re healthy, you ought to be aware of part sizes.
For 50 gms i.e 1 Large egg of boiled,
- It contains 78 calories.
- With a cholesterol of 187 milligrams.
- Potassium of 63 milligrams.
- Sodium of 63 milligrams.
- Mainly proteins of 6 grams.
- As it does not contains vitamin C, it has Vitamin A of 5%.
- Calicum-2% and Iron-3%.
- As the white content is fat-free, then you will have about 17 calories and 5 grams of proteins.
- This egg white contains amino acids which will aid to reduce weight.